Using Forms in Windows PowerShell
Author: Andrew Smith
Study time: approx. 4 hours
Includes South African VAT
Price per individual
Price per individual
Please note that the rate conversion is real-time, but may not be exactly what is billed due to exchange fluctuations.
This course consists of 1 module encompassing the following:
- PowerShell Efficiency: Forms
Video time: 1 hour
What You Can Learn
1 Module, 1 hour video tutorial
30 minute Zoom collaboration session
Graded Practical for Certification
Community Membership for Q&A
What will you gain from this online Course with Training?
Learn how to:
- Minimize complexity. How to use scripts for administrative and technical tasks in an easier way.
- Minimize errors. Forms can be pre-populated to guide data entry.
- Maximize efficiency. Forms can be setup with default data so only a minimum amount of data entry is required. Rules can be linked to the data entry, which can then trigger additional automation.
- Handle errors better. Forms can support additional intelligence to detect and correct specified errors.
- Enhance accessibility. Forms can expose additional data that may not be available in standard graphical interfaces.
- Simplify interfaces. Forms can limit visuals to only critical data needed for a task. This saves time and increases productivity by avoiding unnecessary clutter.
Why should you take this Course?
Winning in IT means automation that reduces time and complexity. Less errors and freeing up individuals to focus their skills on other projects is vital in evolving, modern setups.
Sessions will be delivered via Zoom. There is no Zoom subscription cost for the participants, it is free to use with us.
- PowerShell Foundation Certificate or equivalent
- A PC with Windows 10.
- PowerShell Command Prompt and PowerShell ISE.
- A reliable Internet connection that can handle video and audio.
- A working knowledge of Windows workstations, servers, and applications.
- Fluent in the English language. All instruction, content, peer sharing, and the exam are in English.
IT Managed Services Professional, Serial Entrepreneur, Powershell Guru